Training and Recruitment
“Staff we spoke with told us of the excellent support for their personal and professional development. There was a proactive support system in place to encourage staff to develop and deliver outstanding care.”
– CQC report 2018
Staff will receive all mandatory training as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) together with additional training relevant to the work they are undertaking:
1 Day Induction Training for all new staff including
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA) (where appropriate)
- Recording Skills
- Safeguarding Children Awareness (where appropriate)
- Health & Safety
- Moving & Handling
- Fire Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Equality and Diversity
- Risk Assessments
Additional Training, this is not an exhaustive list, new training courses are added regularly to support new clients/existing client changes:
- Care Certificate Training
- Safeguarding children with disabilities (where appropriate)
- Brain Injury Awareness Training
- Effective Supervision (for Case Managers, Team Leaders and Senior Support Workers)
- Challenging Behaviour
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy awareness
We pride ourselves in offering a tailored, client focused and professional service.
We have clients across the whole of the North East of England and Yorkshire and recruit specifically for and with individual clients.
We will expect the highest standard of practise with a clear commitment to our clients. In turn, we offer all new staff a detailed induction programme to include all regulatory requirements, client specific training, supervisions on an individual and group basis, on-going support with development opportunities.
To view these documents you may need Adobe Reader installed: Download Adobe Reader FREE
To apply for a vacancy, please download the application pack for the vacancy you are interested in and follow the instructions on the cover letter (page 1 of the job description).
We currently have the following vacancies:
(NB. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check (formerly CRB). CVs are not accepted – only Application Forms).
Current Job Vacancies
Job Title: CASE MANAGER
Location: LEEDS/SHEFFIELD Areas
Hours: Minimum of 4 days per week – FULL TIME
Salary: HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
(Salary to be discussed at point of interview)
Case Manager Opportunity for qualified professionals such as: Social Worker, Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Counsellor, Psychologist.
CCMS is an award-winning case management service with a CQC Outstanding Rating, specialising in the rehabilitation of adults & children following brain injury, spinal injury and associated catastrophic injuries.
As Case Managers, we continuously work with our clients and their families to assess rehabilitation needs, report to court, commission services and lead multi-disciplinary teams, providing rehabilitation and support in the community to assist clients to reach their optimum potential.
We are seeking dynamic, passionate individuals with the following:
• Professionally qualified and with experience as a Case Manager, Social Worker, Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Counsellor or Psychologist.
• Structured and logical thinking style that is comfortable operating both at a detailed level and at a directional level
• Excellent report writing skills
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build therapeutic relationships quickly and have strong interpersonal skills with clients and professionals
• Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
• Ability to demonstrate excellent time management skills and also co-ordinate others when working to deadlines
• Ability to apply new learning to work situation
• Ability to transition from your current role into the role of Case Manager
• Must be IT literate and have the ability to learn new systems quickly
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage difficult and at times, volatile situations
CCMS offer a very competitive salary, company pension scheme, car allowance (following successful probation), company bonus scheme, full training, supervision and mentoring to the right candidates.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience within your field of expertise
• Professionally Qualified within your field of expertise
• Full UK Driving License
• If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send an up to date CV detailing professional qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie directly on
01642 713720 or mobile 07384 215446.
Job Title: FEMALE CARE ASSISTANT
Hours: part time and full time available
Salary: £12.50 – £13.00 per hour
Closing Date: 10 November 2020
Interview Date: 16 November 2020
We are recruiting for a number of Female Care Assistants to support a lady in her 40’s living in her own home with a Spinal Cord Injury.
The role will involve Catheter Care, Moving and Handling and Stoma care. The client also has TPN which is managed via nursing input.
The ideal candidates will be required to enable the client to engage in rehabilitation, social and recreational activities, and empower her to be as independent as possible.
We are looking for care assistants that are flexible and can work on a 12 hour shift pattern including weekends and waking nights on a one to one basis.
We are seeking dedicated staff with excellent communication skills, a sense of humour, and a desire to provide individualized support.
Previous care experience is preferable.
Driver with full UK License essential.
Staff must be able to participate in a range of activities and be physically able to carry out regular moving and handling and maneuvering of the client in her wheelchair. Please note the client is a smoker and the role will involve supporting the client with caring for her 2 cats.
The successful applicants will receive full training for this role, input from therapists and regular supervision by the Case Manager.
Job Title: Bank Support Worker
Hours: 6 Hours per week
Salary: £11.23 per hour
Interview Date: TBC
Support worker required for a gentleman in his 60’s living independently in the Penrith area who has an Acquired Brain Injury. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the client and promoting independence with daily living tasks including household chores, personal care, shopping and regularly going out in the local community.
Applicants are sought with the following qualities: good communication skills, patience, problem solving ability, and a sense of humour.
The successful applicant will join an established support team and will receive multi-disciplinary guidance and supervision.
Full training provided
Full UK driving license essential.
Experience preferred but not essential