Our services include but are not limited to:
The introduction and on-going support of an experienced Case Manager who will fully understand their clients needs and expectations.
- The over-arching support and capabilities of the CCMS back office teams who liaise with the Case Managers regularly.
- Preparation and review of Initial Needs Assessments and Case Management Reports.
- Expert Witness Service.
- Preparation and review of in-depth and dynamic risk assessments based on client needs.
- Co-ordination of Support, Care and Rehabilitation Programmes.
- Co-ordination and Management of Multi-Disciplinary Therapeutic Teams to provide a unified and fluid approach.
- The recruitment and training of staff in line with the clients and all regulatory requirements.
- 24/7 on-call facility.
- On-going training and development of all office and Support staff.
- Mentoring scheme where existing clients can support new clients to understand the case management process and the role of a Case Manager.
- Independent Assessment and Review of Case Management.
- Risk Assessments.
- Advocacy with Local Authorities and Primary Care Trusts.
- Family/holistic Support.
Expert Witness Service
CCMS are extremely proud to announce that, as of 12 April 2021, CCMS are launching our Expert Witness service, providing a further extension to our current service portfolio.
We have been planning our launch for 18 months, discussed feedback from others and then established a learned environment so we can focus on a positive, more flexible service.
We also know there will be a number of things that will be expected from us to ensure people make the right choice for their client. It’s not just about the extensive knowledge and experience of the Expert Witness and how they can provide quality detailed reports, it’s about credibility, being approachable, professional yet personable, managing and meeting time constraints whilst staying knowledgeable and up to date with current practices to name a few.
Please refer to the “Our Team” section for further details of our expert witnesses.
Areas currently covered:
INFORMATION & LEAFLETS
If you would like to view / print a copy of our Service User Guide, or Comments, Compliments and Complaints leaflet please click on the following links: