Our services include but are not limited to:
The introduction and on-going support of an experienced Case Manager who will fully understand their clients needs and expectations.
- The over-arching support and capabilities of the CCMS back office teams to include care co-ordination, client and staff administration, recruitment and training of office and support staff and quality compliance, who liaise with the Case Managers regularly.
- Preparation and review of Initial Needs Assessments and Case Management Reports to include all client related documentation.
- Expert Witness Service.
- Preparation and review of in-depth and dynamic risk assessments based on client needs.
- Co-ordination of Support, Care and Rehabilitation Programmes.
- Co-ordination and Management of Multi-Disciplinary Therapeutic Teams to provide a unified and fluid approach.
- The recruitment and training of staff in line with the clients, and all regulatory requirements.
- 24/7 on-call facility.
- Ongoing supervision and development of staff.
- Mentoring scheme where existing clients can support new clients to understand the case management process and the role of a Case Manager.
- Independent Assessment and review of Case Management.
- Advocacy with Local Authorities and Primary Care Trusts.
- Family/holistic support.
Areas currently covered:
INFORMATION & LEAFLETS
If you would like to view / print a copy of our Service User Guide, or Comments, Compliments and Complaints leaflet please click on the following links: